PDPL Clarification Text
CLARIFICATION TEXT ON THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE PROCEDURES AND PRINCIPLES OF THE LAW ON THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA NO. 6698 (“KVKK”)
In order to protect the basic rights and freedoms of persons, especially the privacy of private life, and to determine the obligations of natural and legal persons processing personal data, within the scope of the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 (KVKK) published in the Official Gazette No. 29677 dated April 7, 2016; DOĞUŞ OKUL Yayınları TIC. LTD. ŞTI. we are extremely sensitive to the security of your personal data. 10 of the law entitled “disclosure obligation of the data controller” as a data controller. in accordance with the article, we have prepared this lighting text to tell you which personal data we will process for what purposes.
- Depending on the situation, your personal data that we request and/or that you or the company of which you are an employee have shared with us,
- As part of our business relations or as part of our business relationship with you;
- Within the framework of the purpose that requires them to be processed and in connection with this purpose, in a limited and measured way,
- We inform you that the personal data shared will be recorded, stored, stored, reorganized, shared with the institutions authorized to request this personal data by law, and that it will be transferred, transferred, classified and processed in other ways counted in the KVKK, under the conditions stipulated by KVKK, to domestic or foreign third parties.
- a) Data Officer and Representative:
In accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 (Law No. 6698), your personal data may be processed by DOĞUŞ OKUL, the data officer, in the scope described below.
Data Officer : DOĞUŞ OKUL YAYINLARI TİCARET LİMİTED ŞİRKETİ
Address : ŞABANOĞLU OSB MAHALLESİ KIZILIRMAK CADDE NO: 13/1 TEKKEKÖY SAMSUN
Phone : +90 (362) 266 61 32
Fax : +90 (362) 266 67 32
Kep Address : [email protected]
E-Mail : [email protected]
Contact Link : http://dogusegitim.com
- b) For What Purpose Personal Data Will Be Processed:
Your personal data by our company and the commercial activities of our company will vary depending on the service that is provided, although automatic or non-automatic methods, units and offices of our company, website, social media outlets, and the like by means of oral, written, or electronically will be collected. As long as you use the products and services offered by our company, your personal data will be created and updated and processed.
Your collected personal data is the subject of your disclosure of your personal data to us;
- Ensuring legal, technical and commercial-business security of DOĞUŞ OKUL and related persons in business relations juluş OKUL;
- Planning and execution of DOĞUŞ school corporate communication activities; contacting you if you request information from our company; addressing the caller/wanted person;
- Implementation of DOĞUŞ School company policies and execution of related business processes;
- Information and notifications about business processes, business meetings, trainings, etc.to our stakeholders regarding products and services offered by DOĞUŞ school via e-mail, phone, sms, whatsapp. calls via remote connection via applications such as skype, zoom, google for the purpose of organizing events
- DOĞUŞ school planning and/or execution of sales activities of products and services, realization of product sales, realization of communication and shipment processes
- Ensuring that your personal data is stored in a secure database in order to respond to your requests and complaints, such as after-sales returns, changes,
- Planning and execution of DOĞUŞ school purchasing activities; execution of this agreement if you purchase products; follow-up of supplied products,
- Planning and executing DOĞUŞ School human resources policies and processes, evaluating if you apply for a job, performing an employment contract if you are an employee, fulfilling our legal and legal obligations under the Labor Code, the Occupational Health and Safety Law, The Social Security Law and related legislation, as well as other laws and legislation;
- If you are an employee of DOĞUŞ school, if you have your consent, make information or notifications from communication channels such as phone, sms, email, whatsapp to inform you about business processes and training;
- DOĞUŞ school planning, supervision and execution of information security processes; creation and management of information technology infrastructure;
- Physical security and supervision of DOĞUŞ school locations;
- Doğuş okul finans, muhasebe ve hukuk işleri;
- 5 of the law No. 6698 for the purposes of ensuring security in the school of DOĞUŞ, security when you visit our business and identification of your identity. and 6. it will be processed within the terms and purposes of personal data processing specified in its articles.
Detailed information about the purposes for which your personal data is processed by our company; www.dogusegitim.com you can access DOĞUŞ school's Personal Data Protection and Processing Policy, which has been shared with the public on the internet.
- c) To whom and for what purpose the processed personal data may be transferred:
Employee personal data collected; in accordance with the realization of the above-mentioned goals and limited to the fulfillment of these goals; our shareholders, business/solution, our partners, our suppliers, corporate financial advisors and legal counsel, professional advisors (quality, environment, management consultants, etc.), that we receive the information technology services companies, electronic companies and our service provider your internet site that is sending the message SMS, credit card and collection services company we have received, shipping companies, Occupational Health and safety expert and business security services we receive when we try to inform our employees, We are banks and insurance companies, relatives, medical institutions, courts, law enforcement agencies, legally authorized public institutions and private persons or organizations, backup servers and servers of communication tools such as e-mail, sms, WhatsApp, skype, zoom, google, and third parties abroad, 8 of law 6698. and 9. in accordance with the terms and purposes of personal data processing specified in the articles www.dogusegitim.com DOĞUŞ school, which is shared with the public from the internet address, may be transferred only for the purposes specified in the policy of protection and processing of personal data.
It provides transfers abroad, email and backup that we use, as well as other services that the company may need to carry out its activities (Microsoft Office/Outlook email services, WhatsApp, skype, zoom, google, etc. communication platforms, ERP, accounting software servers, etc.) including cases where the servers of programs and applications are abroad.
ç) Method and legal reason for collecting personal data:
Your personal data any oral, written or electronic environment in the Implementation of the products and services we provide for the above purposes can be presented to designated in the legal framework and in this context, our company arising from the contract and the law in a manner to fulfill the purpose of the liability is obtained with complete and accurate.
Your personal data is collected by our company through different channels and for different legal reasons in order to improve the products and services we offer and to carry out our business activities. In this process, your personal data is collected in a physical environment or in order to contact us, to establish a contractual relationship, to visit our business, to visit our website, to contact us for commercial purposes. Your personal data collected for these legal reasons is subject to law No. 6698 No. 5. and 6. it may also be processed and transmitted for the purposes specified in articles (b) and (c) of this lighting text within the scope of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in the articles.
- d) 11 of the personal data owner's Law No. 6698. the rights of:
11 of the KVK law on natural persons whose personal data is processed. the rights it has in accordance with the article are as follows;
- Learning whether personal data is processed,
- Request information if personal data has been processed,
- Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether it is used for its purpose,
- Knowledge of third parties with whom personal data is transferred at home or abroad,
- Request that personal data be corrected if it is incomplete or incorrectly processed and request that the transaction made in this context be notified to third parties where the personal data is transferred,
- KVK is processed in accordance with the provisions of the act and other relevant legislation, although in the case of the disappearance of the reasons requiring processing, and in this context to the destruction or deletion of your personal data, request to be notified of the process the personal data transferred to third parties,
- By analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems, one don't argue with the emergence of a result against one's self,
- Request removal of damages if personal data is damaged due to illegal processing.
11 of the KVK law with the necessary information to identify your applications for your rights listed above. a request containing descriptions of your right, which you request to use from the rights specified in the article;
www.dogusegitim.com by filling out the “personal data owner Application Form” located on the internet address, a signed copy of the form is published by DOĞUŞ OKUL Yayınları TIC. LTD. ŞTI. ” ŞABANOĞLU OSB MAHALLESI Kızılırmak Caddesi No: 13/1 TEKKEKÖY SAMSUN "address with personally identifying documents can be transmitted, notary or other methods specified in the KVK law can send, related Form / request [email protected]" Personal Data Protection Law Information request " [email protected] you can send it to his address as an e-mail.
According to the nature of the request, our company will conclude the request as soon as possible and no later than thirty (30) days free of charge. However, if the transaction requires an additional cost, we will charge a fee in the tariff set by the Personal Data Protection Board.
Turkish applications must be made. In applications, first name, last name and signature if the application is written, T. for citizens of the Republic of TurkeyC. identification number, nationality for foreigners, passport number/identification number, settlement or workplace address based on notification, e-mail address based on notification, telephone or fax number and subject of request must be present.
It is owned by the owner of the above mentioned rights to use your personal data and you demand that the rights to use it, containing a description of applying; be clear and concise requested of the issues requested in the subject is acting on behalf of someone else or be concerned with personal, if specifically authorized contain information about the identity and address of the certification application and authority evidencing identity and reference documents should be attached to.
In accordance with the KVK law, we report as a “Data Officer”.
DOĞUŞ SCHOOL PUBLICATIONS TRADE LIMITED